Seattle to Los Angeles
Hit the west on a good ol’ American road trip from Seattle to Los Angeles. Cruise through Oregon exploring its stunning natural scenery, delicious food and progressive cities, then head south into California where the natural delights just continue. Trade the sheer granite faces of Yosemite for the desert landscapes of Death Valley, then roll the dice in Las Vegas and peer into the Grand Canyon before heading back to the coast and Los Angeles, where the sun sets on both Venice Beach and your trip.
- Explore the incredible forests, mountains and rivers of Mt Rainier and Olympic National Parks then walk among the world’s oldest, tallest trees in Redwood National Park.
- Experience the eclectic, progressive cities of Seattle, San Francisco and Portland, where world-class food and delicious microbrews reign supreme.
- Yosemite National Park feels like something out of a film. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, spend two nights in the park - allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring.
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of flat, barren wastelands. Be surprised by diverse landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and in the spring, fields of wildflowers.
- Enjoy a free day to lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas. This is a great way to end your adventure. Remember, what happens in Vegas...
- From flashy Las Vegas to the red cliffs of Zion National Park and the distinctive hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, discover a huge diversity of American landscapes in a relatively short amount of time.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust