The remote town of Yulara is a convenient start point for visitors setting off to the explore the sensational range of natural wonders the Red Centre has to offer.
The ancient rock formations of Kata Tjuta (also known as The Olgas) create an amazing landscape of spectacular domes and canyons.
An iconic image of outback Australia and a sacred site for the local Aboriginal people, Uluru's remarkable colour changes are a wonder to behold. Visit the lesser-explored region of the West MacDonnell Ranges and compare the ever changing landscapes of the Red Centre.
- Join a First Nations Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru to the Mutijulu water hole, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Feel like you're in your own bed, but under the stars of the Red Centre. Proper beds, linen, electricity, and cooling fans provide that extra bit of comfort while you camp
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Enjoy our exclusive Australian Native Foods menu throughout the trip. Created in conjunction with Aussie bush tucker specialist Andrew Fielke, you will be treated to a plethora of native dishes incorporating ingredients such as kangaroo, emu, lemon myrtle, desert lime, wattle seed and more
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Traverse the immense landscape of the West MacDonnell Ranges and keep an eye out for an abundance of wildlife
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal communities on guided nature walks - exclusive to Intrepid
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown