The outback town of Alice Springs is a travel hub for visitors setting off to the explore the sensational range of natural wonders the Red Centre has to offer.
The ancient rock formations of Kata Tjuta (also known as The Olgas) create an amazing landscape of spectacular domes and canyons.
An iconic image of outback Australia and a sacred site for the local First Nations people, Uluru's remarkable colour changes are a wonder to behold.
- Join a First Nations Guide on a walk at the Uluru Mutijilu water hole, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Feel like you're in your own bed, but under the stars of the Red Centre. Proper beds, linen, electricity, and cooling fans provide that extra bit of comfort while you camp
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Traverse the immense landscape of the West MacDonnell Ranges and keep an eye out for an abundance of wildlife
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown