From the romantic capital of France to magnificent Madrid, this adventure is packed with art, nature, culture and history. Enjoy the sparkling lights of Paris, visit the royal Chateau at Villandry and hike among the towering peaks of the Pyrenees. Cross into Spain and kick back on a sunny beach to recharge before perhaps embarking on a big night out. Finally, hit the Spanish capital to discover a multitude of chic boutiques or lose yourself in the wonder of the world-famous Prado and Reina Sofia museums.
- Be romanced by Paris, the City of Love. The Eiffel Tower and Champs-Elysees are unforgettable when lit up at night
- Enjoy a day of cycling through the Loire Valley, and tour the exquisite 16th-century ornamental gardens of the Chateau Villandry
- There's nothing like tasting wine from the source. Visit a wine museum in Bordeaux to gain insight into the wine-trading process and to taste some of the best products in town.
- Canoe down a calm river in the unspoiled Dordogne region of southwestern France
- Hike through the forests and slopes of the Pyrenees Mountains. This mighty range separates the Iberian peninsula from the rest of Europe
- Experience the Basque way of life on the sandy shores of San Sebastian. Indulge at the local pinxtos bars and throw yourself into northern Spanish nightlife
- The Art Walk in Madrid is every art lover's dream. In one small stretch you can browse the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, the Reina Sofia and the Prado, one of the world's most celebrated galleries
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown