Visually striking, culturally daring and ever-surprising, New Zealand will charm the socks off even the most reserved traveller. Nature enthusiasts will be awe-struck by the Franz Josef Glacier, photographers dazzled by the Bay of Islands, food lovers swooning over Kaikoura's cuisine and thrillseekers will have their pulses racing in Queenstown - the diversity of landscapes and activities in NZ is boundless. From south to north, beaches to volcanoes and charismatic towns to historical legacies, New Zealand has the capacity to wow on all fronts.
- Be welcomed to Whakarewarewa by the Maori people who have lived there for over 700 years and wonder at the area’s steaming geysers, bubbling mud pits and lakes.
- Feel the rush of Huka Falls, where a 100-metre-wide river is forced through a narrow volcanic chamber causing a torrent of incredible speed and power.
- Explore the Abel Tasman National Park independently or on an optional tour, hiking through thick native forest and emerging on deserted sandy beaches.
- Spend three nights in Queenstown – New Zealand's adventure capital – where you'll have tonnes of time for optional activities, from thrill-seeking jaunts to some chilled-out haunts.
- Set sail on an included cruise through the Milford Sound on the south-western coast. Passing by glacial waterfalls, snow-capped mountains and marine life, be sure to have your camera ready.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown