Get back to nature and take in some of America’s stunning, rugged and majestic national parks. Starting in the 'Mile-High City' of Denver, head to South Dakota’s bizarre and beautiful Badlands National Park and then on to the historic mining town of Deadwood. Get up close and personal with past presidents at Mt Rushmore, check out the enormous work-in-progress at Crazy Horse and drive across Wyoming’s open plains to the wild west town of Cody. Head out into Yellowstone with a local guide to try and spot a wolf, pay a visit to the cool alpine region of Grand Teton and then finish up in Jackson Hole.
- Journey across three states of America, starting in Colorado's capital of Denver and finishing in the former outlaw town of Jackson, Wyoming
- Visits to the famous landmarks of Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial are sandwiched between trips across the stunning landscapes of the Badlands and the underground Wind Cave
- Take a scenic drive through the spectacular mountains, valleys, lakes and rivers of Grand Teton National Park, one of America's natural treasures
- The Wild West is ingrained into American history and culture. Stay in the frontier town of Cody, named after Buffalo Bill Cody, and catch a reenactment of a famous shootout
- Yellowstone National Park is a natural wonderland of hot spring and alpine forests. Walk to the steaming geyser of Old Faithful one day and track wolves with local experts the next
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown