Embrace your family’s sense of adventure, without forgoing comfort, on this ten-day tour through the mystical and mesmerising land of Morocco. Explore the French-infused port city of Casablanca, wander the labyrinth of tanneries and spice souks in Fes, discover the rocky landscape of the Atlas Mountains, camp under the starry night sky of the Sahara desert, sip mint tea with Berbers in Todra Gorge and join the nightly carnival of fortune tellers, snake charmers and acrobats in Marrakech. From ancient kasbah ruins to colourful bazaars, and all the couscous and tasty tagines in between, your expert guide will ensure you uncover all the highlights while allowing for plenty of free, family time to create treasured memories at your own pace.
- Dodge the donkeys, discover the dye pits and embrace the smell of spices as you navigate the mystical alleyways of Fes under the guidance of your expert leader.
- Share a cup of sweet mint tea with Berbers and enjoy a local lunch in a mudbrick kasbah as you explore the unchanged culture and stunning scenery of Todra Gorge.
- Ride a camel over windswept sand dunes at sunset and spend an evening camped under the Sahara’s starry night sky.
- Witness Morocco’s changing landscapes from the comfort of your private minivan – from fertile valleys and lush pine forests to ancient kasbah ruins and the rocky Atlas Mountains.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a knowledgeable guide, whilst enjoying plenty of free time as a family to relax, swim and explore at your own pace.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown