Whisk yourself away to a slice of Mexican paradise on this adventure, taking you to sunny beaches, lush forests, lost ruins and colonial townships along the way. Discover the culture and the history of the Maya at the temples of Chichen Itza, Xel-ha and Coba; take a dip in the turquoise waters in the cave at Xkeken; sunbake on the beach by Tulum and watch the flamingos paint the sky pink at the Celestun Bird Sanctuary as you experience the best that the Yucatan region has to offer.
- Explore Mexico's amazing Yucatan Peninsula
- Revel in the beach vibe of Playa del Carmen
- Explore incredible Maya pyramids at Chichen Itza
- Discover the colonial history of charming Merida. Loaf around in leafy plazas, get cultural at a museum or just stroll the city streets which are alive with art and culture
- Swim in the crystal clear, azure water in the limestone cambers outside of Valladoliod.
- Bask in the tranquility and seclusion of the seaside town of Tulum, and explore the archeological site of Coba by bike
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown