Visit Africa and forge into the heart of Kenya’s finest game parks on this eight-day overland journey. Visit Kenya's amazing natural sights by day and in the evenings, kick back in the comfort of a well-appointed lodge or private tented camp and fall asleep to the sounds of nocturnal animals. Watch Kenya's abundant flamingos make Lake Nakuru blush pink; pass herds of animals on the vast plains of the Masai Mara; and sip sundowners on evening game drives.
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home - then drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spend an incredible morning outside Lake Nakuru meeting with local women who are using local resources to create a living.
- Spot hippos and unique birdlife of the waters of Lake Naivasha before landing at Elsamere Conservation Centre and learning of the history of Elsa and their conservation trust.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP while on a game drive.
- Watch lions prowling and other Big 5 game at the famous Masai Mara on a 4x4 game drive.
- Meet the Maasai people known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery, and gain an insight into the culture and ancient ways of this proud East African Community.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown