There’s nothing quite like Canada’s south-west coastline, with snow-capped mountains on the city skylines, top notch hiking and that fresh, crisp British Columbia air. See the coast at its best on this six-day adventure across Vancouver Island with Lonely Planet and Intrepid. Cruise over the Strait of Georgia and enter a world of possibilities – the seaside paradise of Tofino, the up-and-coming food and drink scene in pristine Victoria, and some of the world’s best waters for whale watching. Vancouver Island may be large, but this experience will make you feel like you’ve covered it all.
- The beauty of this trip is that it covers the best of Vancouver Island in a fairly short space of time – a perfect trip to combine with our longer Canadian Rockies tour.
- The island is best experienced outdoors, and this trip ensures that you have the freedom to take your adventure off the beaten track, or out onto the water.
- Compact Victoria is perfect for exploring on foot, and its younger population is reflected in the thriving bar and dining scene of the city.
- Spend two nights in Tofino and discover why this is one of North America’s most talked about coastal destinations, with year-round surf breaks and sandy beaches.
- Vancouver Island is an ideal viewing point on a whale migration route as they head north to Alaska for the summer or down to Mexico for the winter.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown