The sun-drenched vistas of Greece are sure to capture the imagination of the whole family on this eight-day adventure from Athens to Corfu. History has never been as scenic as you marvel at the ruins of the Acropolis and Delphi, and swimming has never been as refreshing as a dip in the clear waters of the Mediterranean coast. With time to explore the cobbled lanes, charming towns and local markets as a family, as well as tasting your way around the best of Greek cuisine, your gang will love nothing more than gallivanting around this slice of ancient Aegean paradise.
- Greece is a dream destination for travellers of any age. See ancient structural wonders against the backdrop of the glittering Mediterranean and beside the evergreen countryside.
- Get your head out of the history books and into the real thing, with visits to the Acropolis in Athens and historic Delphi. Your expert local guides will have your family learning all about Greece’s intriguing past.
- Explore Lefkada as you wish, perhaps lazing by the beach or chasing waterfalls, then come together for a hands-on cooking class, making some of Greece’s most delicious dishes!
- Get your family set on island time with a laidback stay on Corfu. Take in the monastery of Paleokastritsa, visit a local donkey rescue centre or relax by the beach – it’s up to you.
- The best thing about travelling with other families is that everyone has a friend. While your kids play together on the beachside in Corfu, you could sample some of the local tipple at a beachside bar.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown