Explore the epic game parks of Southern Africa, but not before taking in the magnitude of wondrous Victoria Falls. Spend time in Hwange National Park, known for its elephant population, then travel to Matobo to track rhinos and learn about the San people and, finally, visit famous Kruger National Park in search of the Big Five.
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust to learn about the rehabilitation of wildlife from conflict and poaching and have the possibility of meeting some rescued or orphaned wildlife currently in their care.
- Check out the large elephant populations of Hwange National Park on a 4WD game drive. Hwange also boasts a tremendous selection of wildlife with over 100 species of mammals.
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matobos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe - then witness ancient rock paintings and learn about the San people.
- Experience Kruger with game drives in open-top 4x4 vehicles in both private game reserves and Kruger National Park.
- Stay in comfortable lodges and hotels for the duration of the journey.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown