Enjoy yourself to the max as you travel from New Orleans down to Miami. Skip your way down the white sandy beaches in Panama City and Key West, sampling Key Lime Pie and icy cold drinks as you go. Enjoy the high-octane thrills that come with the territory in Orlando – with an optional trip to Universal Studios or Disney World – before hobnobbing with the beautiful people at a bar or restaurant in sunny Miami. This Florida adventure in the orange capital of the world will leave you tanned, relaxed and refreshed.
- The city of New Orleans is notorious for its rich culture, music and nightlife. See the iconic French and Spanish Creole architecture and enjoy music in the city where jazz was born
- Summon your inner child in Orlando with a visit to Universal Studios or Disney World
- The tropical island of Key West may be known for its idyllic snorkelling and diving spots, but its also home to the delicious key lime pie. You'll have enough free time to search out the best pie in town, even if every shop in the Keys claims to sell the original recipe
- Throw yourself into Miami's world famous nightlife. The city's Cuban population, beachside setting and balmy nights set a sultry scene
- Soak up the sun on Panama City Beach and paddle in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. If you’re looking for space to spread out, there’s 27 miles of white sandy beach to do it on
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown