Capture the best of Egypt on this eight-day express adventure through the fascinating cities of Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Get up close to the mighty pyramids of Giza, share a delicious local meal in a Nubian village, discover the fascinating tombs of ancient pharaohs and watch daily life flow by as you cruise in style along the River Nile. Let an experienced guide bring the captivating stories of this time gone by to life as you immerse yourself in the history, grandeur and culture of ancient Egypt, without foregoing modern comforts.
- Tick off all the iconic sites of ancient Egypt with an experienced local leader on-hand to bring pharaonic Egypt back to life and included flights.
- Enjoy three nights on board a Nile River Cruise Boat, relax on deck with a cool drink in hand as you watch the life of Upper Egypt unfold in front of you.
- Discover the intricately designed tombs at the fascinating Valley of the Kings, where many of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs are buried.
- Take an optional tour to the iconic temples of Abu Simbel, choose to fly or travel by road - you decide.
- Sail away on your Felucca to a traditional Nubian Village, meet the locals of Upper Egypt and enjoy a hosted meal.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown