Saunter through some of Europe’s finest cities and landscapes on this memorable Lonely Planet Experience from sultry Spain to ever-alluring Italy. Be romanced by enchanting scenery, seduced by stunning sights and beguiled by wining and dining experiences that know no rival. Crossing 12 countries in an easily paced 36 days, this trip will suit both those looking to discover Europe for the first time and veterans of the region just wanting to revisit their favourite haunts. Steeped in history, with regional cuisines to die for, this classic and quirky adventure is the ultimate foray into the European heartlands.
- Gaudi's modern cathedral, La Sagrada Familia, is like no other building you've ever seen. Still under construction after over 130 years, this Gothic masterpiece embodies Barcelona's artistic and progressive heart.
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history. See remaining fragments of the famous wall that once divided the city in half.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic. Soak up the smooth sounds of jazz at a low-lit bar in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in the World Heritage-listed town of Cesky Krumlov.
- Enjoy a scenic walk along the banks of the River Danube in Budapest. Threaded with bridges and hemmed in by castles and historic city buildings, Europe’s second longest river is also one of its most beautiful.
- Feast on mouth-watering seafood along Italy's coast, drink fine wine in Tuscany and indulge in the endless pasta dishes on offer in Rome.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown