El Salvador Explorer
Sitting quietly nudged in between Guatemala and Honduras, El Salvador is often bypassed by travellers focused on getting from one big-name Central American attraction to the next. That's their loss. Bold but unassuming, feisty yet open-armed, El Salvador welcomes the intrepid traveller with plenty of offerings. Journey from the surf hub of El Tunco through the lush nature reserves near Ahuachapan and along the Ruta de las Flores to the whitewashed village of Suchitoto before finishing up in the lively Guatemalan capital of Antigua. This trip is the perfect introduction to your next favourite country.
- Enjoy the relaxed beachside vibe of El Tunco
- Ride along the memorable Ruta de las Flores
- Stroll Suchitoto's charming cobbled streets
- Travel back in time at the impressive Copan ruins
- Listen out for Marimba music sounding from Antigua's bars
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust