Explore Australia’s stunning east coast from the iconic cityscapes of Sydney to the eco-paradise of the Daintree on an epic trip that hits all the highlights in under three weeks. Sample wine and cheese in the picturesque Hunter Valley, meet cute and cuddly koalas in an animal hospital near Port Macquarie and hang loose in the bustling beachside town of Byron. Next, follow the sun-kissed coastline to Queensland and take an off-road adventure across Fraser Island, sail through the picture-perfect islands of the Whitsundays and explore the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Finally venture deep into the world’s oldest tropical rainforest to understand the power of native plants from a First Nations guide, encounter crocodiles on a cruise through mangrove thickets, and stroll along the rainforest-rimmed beach of Cape Tribulation.
- Soak up the beachside vibes of Byron Bay with a free day in this surfer’s haven. Go for a dip in the ocean, listen to buskers by the beach, join a yoga class or just hang loose in a quirky cafe.
- Take an incredible 4WD adventure through the breathtaking landscape of Fraser Island. Venture across undulating sand dunes in search of that iconic outback creature, the dingo!
- Cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays – surround yourself with dazzling white sands and azure waters as you discover this idyllic corner of Queensland.
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef on a snorkelling adventure. Brimming with colourful coral and tropical fish, enjoy an included cruise from Cairns to explore this underwater paradise.
- Learn how to spear fish and gather medicine on Kuyu Kuyu (Cooya Beach) with Kuku Yalanji guides who are committed to maintaining their ancestral traditions and way of life.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown