Journey through the natural wonders, vast expanses and jaw-dropping landscapes of northern and western Australia on this incredible 22-day adventure from Darwin to Perth. Visit some of the region’s best national parks where you'll hike through stunning red rock landscapes and swim beneath waterfalls. Discover the striped beauty of the Bungle Bungle Range, explore the glorious gorges of the Kimberleys, snorkel the vibrant reefs of Ningaloo and swim in World Heritage-listed Coral Bay. The distances are immense, but the pace is leisurely, making this the perfect Outback adventure.
- Take guided hikes through some of Australia’s most rugged and remote landscapes, like the red domes of the Bungle Bungle Ranges and the ancient gorges of Krinjini National Park.
- Cool off with swim breaks in some of the most pristine waterfalls, swimming holes and beaches in the world, including Manning Falls and Ningaloo Marine Park.
- This trip offers heaps of opportunities to encounter rare wildlife, like whale sharks, dolphins, crocodiles and kangaroos.
- Go underground for a guided walk through Tunnel Creek, an extensive limestone cave system that extends 750 metres below the earth.
- Experience the Outback on a journey through the cattle stations and mining communities of the Pilbar, complete with a cold pint in the Swinging Arm Bar.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown