The enchanting northern province of Rajasthan is awash with all the colours of India. On our cycling adventure we see all sides of this fascinating state. Cycling means that everything is slower and up close in India. Interact with the wonderful local population of small towns, drink chai under a roadside tree with friendly locals. From the opulence and splendour of Maharajahs' palaces to Holy Lakes and the beauty of the Taj Mahal this cycling adventure has it all.
- Take the road less travelled as you cycle through the rural villages and majestic countryside of Rajasthan
- Discover the rich history and architecture of Amber Fort, just outside of Jaipur, with the expertise of a local guide
- Search for wildlife in the jungle of Ranthambhore National Park, the best place to see wild tigers in Rajasthan
- Relive the legacy of the Rajput warriors by spending a night in a 400-year-old fort, which is now a family-run hotel surrounded by mango orchards
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal, one of the most recognisable buildings in the world with the power to surprise even the most jaded traveller
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown