Get pedalling past the stunning coastlines and the hilly outcrops of the Dalmatian Coast on a seven-day cycling adventure. With islands of olive groves and cypress forests to see, sparkling beaches to cool off in and romantic cities to discover, Croatia is the perfect setting for an idyllic island escape, and how better to explore than in the great outdoors on a bicycle. Explore Hvar’s cobbled lanes, Korcula’s small-town feel, Split’s harbour esplanade and Dubrovnik’s walled history along your way. Get active through Croatia without missing out on the stunning beaches, delicious food and old-world charm that this region is so renowned for.
- Cycle through the largest island of the Dalmatia region – Brac – with its cypress forests, orange and olive trees, and glowing white pebble beaches, including the acclaimed Zlatni Rat.
- With a full day to explore Hvar Island at your own pace, why not check out the Hvar Spanjola fortress, go on a short hike or relax by one of the sparkling bays – it’s up to you!
- Treat yourself to a delightful picnic and optional wine tasting experience after exerting yourself on a scenic ride through the verdant Peljesac isthmus – a hilly Croatian peninsula jutting into the Adriatic.
- Days of pedalling call for nights of relaxing. Treat yourself and your small group to special harbourside dinners, tasting traditional cuisine and famed local wines in Bol, Hvar and Korcula.
- Make your way to the renowned walls of Dubrovnik, and if you’ve got time, why not traverse to the top of Srd Hil and appreciate the view of Old Dubrovnik, its harbour and the azure Adriatic Sea.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown