It’s all about two wheels in Bali, and this action-packed cycling trip takes in some of the island’s best spots in the highlands and on the coast. Hit the road in Ubud and wind your way south, into a world of lush green rice fields, smouldering volcanoes, family-run warungs, community projects, caves, temples and tiny villages. With the chilled-out beaches of Lovina and Sanur on the horizon, and a slew of adventure activities on offer throughout – such as a hike up Mt Batur – this is an unforgettable journey for cyclists and adventurers alike.
- Escape the tourist hordes and cycle through the island's heart, from the green hills of Ubud to the laidback beach towns of Lovina and Sanur.
- Cycling’s not the only activity on offer. Take the chance to hike up Mt Batur, visit hidden caves, soak in hot springs, and enjoy some watersports on the coast
- As well as beautiful temples, visit less-known villages such as Trunyan, whose astounding burial tradition makes use of a mysterious ‘magic tree’
- Feast on the most authentic Balinese cuisine, prepared lovingly by unsung kitchen masters such as Lovina’s Bu Wayan
- Relax and unwind on the unique black sand beaches of Lovina, the perfect place to rest your bones after a few days on the bike
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown