Cuba Music & Dance
Delve into the vibrant musical culture of Cuba, one of the world's most invigorating and passionate cultures. Get caught up the Rumba of Havana, take a salsa classes in Trinidad, visit the legendary 'cave disco', learn to play traditional Cuban music and record your own track with local musicians in Santiago de Cuba. Stay with local families, drop by renowned musical venues and meet the musicians who make Cuba such a rich musical destination. Encompassing all the styles that make this country move, from the ballet in Camaguey to the Afro-Cuban beats of son music, this musical journey is an absolute must for anyone with a passion for latin music and dance.
- Feel the rhythm of Rumba in Havana
- Visit Che Guevara's final resting place in Santa Clara
- Visit the 'disco in a cave' in Trinidad
- Indulge in a saucy salsa class
- Take the stage with a traditional Cuban band
- Visit the legendary Ballet de Camaguey
- Join local musicians to record a song in Santiago de Cuba
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust