So much more than the homeland of reggae superstar Bob Marley, Jamaica is a land of white sand beaches, native cuisine that gave the word 'jerk' a delicious connotation, an artistic culture that punches well above its weight and an Africa-centred religion that for many is a way of life. See and hear Rastafari culture on a tour of an indigenous Rastafari village, rest in the refreshing waters of Dunn’s River Falls, and swim the azure blue waters of Seven Mile Beach. From cocktails at Rick's Cafe to a traditional dinner with Montego Bay locals, this seven-day trip will provide plenty of proof Jamaica's truly the Home of All Right.
- Practice your best Jamaican patois with a language lesson in the local tongue. Learn the lingo on day one of your tour and try it out with your new travel buddies.
- Flop and drop one of Negril’s pristine beaches, then sip cocktails at Rick’s cafe as the sun sets over the Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal hosted by locals at a private home and get a ground-level sense of daily life in Jamaica.
- Stay in a rustic hotel on the edge of the Blue Mountains. Relax in a hammock, indulge in an in-house massage, or hike along rugged terrain to a beautiful waterfall.
- Visit an indigenous Rastafarian village, where local musicians, farmers and artisans will help you understand the Rastafari philosophy and lifestyle.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown