Let Lonely Planet and Intrepid introduce you to Europe’s hottest places on an extensive 29-day adventure from Barcelona, ending in Venice. Full of fun and flexibility, this adventure is perfect for independent travellers who want someone else to worry about all those transport and accommodation details. Instead, you can wander among medieval Krakow, stroll through classic Vienna, experience bohemian hospitality in an underground Prague bar and stroll the banks of the sparkling Danube in Budapest. Your local leader will take you on regular orientation walks and give you plenty of insider knowledge, but how you spend your days is largely up to you. See Europe your way with a group of likeminded adventurers to appreciate it with.
- Visit Berlin, an exciting city with a complex history. Use your free time to see the remaining fragments of the infamous wall that once divided the city, but now unites it with murals and memorials.
- Immerse yourself in the bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic, soak up the smooth sounds of jazz at a low-lit bar in Prague before stepping right into a fairytale in Cesky Krumlov.
- With plenty of free time in classic Vienna and vibrant Budapest, whether you end up eating Sacher torte in a neighbourhood cafe or downing a couple of local brews in a ruin bar is totally up to you!
- Three days in Amsterdam gives you time to see the varied sides of the city, from the sidewalk cafe culture to the leafy parks and master-filled museums.
- Admire the panoramic landscapes and weaving coastline from Barcelona to France’s Provence region. With all transport arrangements taken care of, you can focus on soaking it all up.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown