Spot killer whales, bears and playful sea otters on this six-day Lonely Planet Experience deep into Alaska's beautiful, icy heart. From Anchorage to Seward, journey past boreal forests, around mountain ranges and into the spectacular bay. Stroll along the remote beaches of Homer, count puffins nesting in the rugged cliffs, kayak past icebergs in Seward and experience the majestic calm of this vast wilderness. With local knowledge and some pretty epic lodgings along the way, experience Alaska on a true wilderness adventure.
- Drive down the renowned Turnagain Arm, considered one of the Alaska’s most beautiful drives. In the comfort of a private vehicle with your own driver, all you have to worry about is capturing the best photos!
- The spectacular scenery and wildlife viewing along Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula needs to be seen to be believed. And you’ll get to see both sides – artsy Homer on the west and laidback Seward to the east.
- Spend two memorable nights at a remote wilderness lodge that can only be accessed by kayak or water taxi. This definitely isn’t your usual hostel-style accommodation!
- Consider embarking on a range of kayaking, wildlife, hiking and aerial experiences to discover the mountainous landscapes and search for marine life.
- Bookend your Alaskan adventure with some time spent in its largest city, Anchorage. On the Cook Inlet and framed by snow-capped mountains, why not extend your stay a couple of days here.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown