See the Red Centre and the Top End on an Outback adventure through Australia’s heart, spending 15 days travelling from Adelaide to Darwin. From the orange-rock spires of Warren Gorge, the underground mining town of Coober Pedy, the towering domes of Kata Tjuta, the traditional rock art in Ubirr, the swimming holes of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park to the towering rock walls of Katherine Gorge, you’ll get an insightful top-to-tail Australian adventure. Along the way, learn about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander legends and customs during the Top Didj cultural experience and discover the history of the First Peoples of Australia at Anbangbang. This trip will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia's First Nations significance and rugged natural beauty.
- See the best of Australia’s iconic Red Centre on guided walks around Uluru, Kings Canyon and the ancient red domes of Kata Tjuta.
- Journey into the heart of the stunning Flinders Ranges and take an easy hike around Wilpena Pound, a natural amphitheatre of rocky mountains.
- 'Noodle' for opals, hang out with some rescued joeys and spend the night in a subterranean bunker in the Outback town of Coober Pedy.
- Discover the wonders of Kakadu National Park. See ancient traditional rock art and consider taking an optional flight over the astounding landscapes.
- The Mary River Wetlands feature myriad wildlife, including the highest concentration of saltwater crocodiles in the southern hemisphere. Get up close to the snappy beasts on a river cruise.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown