Get some India in-de-ya. Delhi starts the show and finishes it, too. In between you get sand-dune camping, Jodhpur’s markets, an Udaipur cooking class, Pushkar’s bazaars and Jaipur’s temples. You’ll also get enough sensory stimulation to last a lifetime. India does exactly what it says on the box. Cows are more important than you. The Taj is the best thing you'll ever see. And yes, the people really do smile that much. India has embraced the power of the horn: short blasts let the drivers know you're there, long blasts tell someone to hurry up and continuous beeps from motorbikes happen for no reason whatsoever.
TRIP CHANGES FOR 2018:
From 1st January 2018 this trip has been replaced by a new 16 day adventure - Rajasthan Journey (GIRJ).
- My humps, my humps, my lovely camel’s humps. Jump on this endearingly ugly animal and head out to a Thar Desert camp. Grab a swag and the stars will be your blanket
- You don’t just shop in India, you SHOP. Jodhpur’s Sadar Bazaar is one of India’s oldest markets and you’ll need to come with an empty bag to have room for all the goodies, trinkets and gifts you buy
- You might be able to make a curry now (i.e. buy a jar of sauce and some rice from the shop), but with a tasty cooking class in Udaipur you’ll by whipping up a full (and impressive) Indian meal in no time
- Agra-cadabra! Do you believe in magic? Let us spell it out for you. T-a-j M-a-h-a-l. India has just pulled another punny rabbit out of the hat
- Delhi’s a place that’ll light a fire in you that'll sizzle your nostril hairs. Grab a lassi to drown out the flames
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown