Trip reference number: NAMIBIA-WONDERS9NT
Trip Operator: Discover The World
Go out on wildlife drives in search of elephants, giraffes, and lions in Etosha National Park, and stop by the Cheetah Conservation Fund for an outstanding up-close opportunity with these endangered cats. Include time in one of the most dramatically beautiful desert landscapes anywhere and you've got a journey you'll talk about for years to come.
● Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes
● Embark on a ‘Living Desert’ tour to uncover the surprising amount of flora and fauna that lives in the desert
● Enjoy a township tour immersing yourself in the local culture
● Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Twyfelfontein
● Memorable and exciting guided game drives within Etosha National Park
● Visit the world renowned Cheetah Conservation Fund and learn more about their conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.
Maximum group size: 16 (2017), 14 (2018)
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust