Trip reference number: THOV
Trip Operator: Bamboo Travel
An excellent value private tour covering all the principle sights of Vietnam in a short space of time. Highlights include an overnight cruise around Halong Bay on a junk boat, the historic towns of Hue and Hoi An, an overnight stay in the Mekong Delta and the two main cities of Hanoi and Saigon. This tour features small local style hotels which are centrally located, allowing independent exploration of Vietnam’s delightful shops and restaurants.
1. London Heathrow - Hanoi: with Vietnam Airlines.
2. Hanoi: transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay.
3. Hanoi: morning tour of the city.
4. Hanoi - Halong Bay: overnight cruise on the Dragon Pearl Junk.
5. Halong Bay - Hue: return to Hanoi and fly to Hue for a 2 night stay.
6. Hue: full day tour of Hue's Imperial Heritage Sights.
7. Hue - Hoi An: drive to Hoi An for a 3 night stay.
8 & 9. Hoi An: days at leisure.
10. Hoi An - Can Tho: fly to Saigon and then drive into the Mekong Delta.
11. Can Tho - Saigon: morning visit to Cai Rang floating market. Return to Saigon.
12. Saigon: morning tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels. Afternoon at leisure to explore Saigon. Evening transfer to airport..
13. Saigon - London Heathrow: with Vietnam, Airlines.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust