New Zealand's Maori Heritage - 14 Days
Discover the cultural heritage of New Zealand through a number of Maori tours and experiences on this 14 day journey through the North Island.
Paihia (2 Nights), The Kauri Coast (1 Nights), Auckland (2 Nights), Rotorua (1 Nights), Napier (2 Nights), Wellington (2 Nights)
- Visit the Waitangi Treaty Grounds in the Northland.
- Explore the ancient Waipoua Forest and its giant kauri trees.
- See a different side of Auckland city on an Urban Maori tour.
- Experience a traditional Maori cultural evening and hangi (feast)
- Discover the hidden Maori treasures of Wellington city.
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1 - London
- Day 2 - Hong Kong
- Day 3 - Auckland» Kerikeri» Paihia & The Bay of Islands
- Day 4 - Paihia & The Bay of Islands
- Day 5 - Paihia & The Bay of Islands» Kauri Coast
- Day 6 - Kauri Coast» Auckland
- Day 7 - Auckland
- Day 8 - Auckland» Rotorua
- Day 9 - Rotorua» Napier & Hawkes Bay
- Day 10 - Napier & Hawkes Bay
- Day 11 - Napier & Hawkes Bay» Wellington
- Day 12 - Wellington
- Day 13 - Wellington» Auckland» Hong Kong
- Day 14 - London
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust