Trip reference number: UKETPeru
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
This itinerary is perfect for those keen to unravel Peru’s rich history and culture. Delve into ancient citadels, Incan ruins, and splendid colonial architecture from Lima to the Sacred Valley.
- Explore the Inca city of Machu Picchu, Peru's ancient wonder.
- See condors soar on the Colca Canyon thermals.
- Discover history-rich Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- Visit Lake Titicaca's floating reed islands.
- Stay in standout hotels throughout.
- Design your Day® on Day 3 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 3 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Domestic flights included
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 14 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 3 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust