Trip reference number: UKETChile
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
Explore the diverse landscapes and lakes of this ribbon of land that is bookended by the Pacific Ocean and the Andes. Venture through Chile from one of the driest deserts on Earth to snow-capped volcanoes. Experience stargazing at its best in the Valley of the Moon.
· Visit Atacama Desert, one of the driest placeson Earth.
· See snow-capped mountains mirrored in glacialwaters.
· Enjoy organic wines at a renowned vineyard.
· Explore the coloured cliffs of the RainbowValley.
· Discover the landmarks and art of capitalSantiago.
· See full tour details.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust