Trip reference number: UKETIndia
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
Explore Southern India’s lesser-travelled road from Kerala to Tamil Nadu. Featuring historical Kochi, Kumarakom’s backwaters, Munnar’s tea estates, and the splendid temple town of Madurai.
- Punt through Kumarakom's backwaters on a traditional barge.
- Sip the freshest brew at a tea plantation in Munnar.
- Trek to Munnar's Top Station for ultimate peak views.
- Explore Southern India's star wildlife sancturary, Periyar National Park.
- Visit the iconic temple town of Madurai.
- Design your Day® on Days 2 & 7 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 2 to 4 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Domestic flights included
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust