Explore the diverse landscapes and lakes of thisribbon of land that is bookended by the Pacific Ocean and the Andes. Venturethrough Chile from one of the driest deserts on Earth to snow-capped volcanoes.
- Visit Atacama Desert, one of the driest places on Earth.
- See snow-capped mountains mirrored in glacial waters.
- Enjoy organic wines at a renowned vineyard.
- Explore the coloured cliffs of the Rainbow Valley.
- Discover the landmarks and art of capital Santiago.
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speakingexpert local guides
- Airport meet & greet, & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Domestic flights
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 8 breakfasts, 8 lunches & 7 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowners
- Design your Day® on Day 7
- Travelling Bellboy®
- Traveller’s Valet® once per journey
- Complimentary breakfast in bed on two selected days
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust